- White people: You have to wait for the facts before you talk about Ferguson!
- Eyewitnesses: He was on his knees with his hands up.
- Medical examiner: There was no gunpowder residue on Mike Brown, no sign of struggle, and there were entry wounds on the inside of his arms and the top of his head, implying he was on his knees with his hands up.
- Convenience store owner and clerk: There was no robbery and we didn't call the cops.
- Ferguson PD: Okay, we admit it, Wilson didn't know anything happened at the convenience store and we determined no crime was committed.
- White people: Nobody can say what happened! We still have to wait for the facts to come in!
I have an interview on Tuesday, someone please murder me before then.
I was tagged by welcometomagicalmysterytour!
Rules: You can tell a lot about someone by the music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your iPod / iPhone / iTunes /Media player and write down the first 10 songs. then pass this onto 10 people.
- Hang Me, Oh Hang Me - Oscar Isaac
- Alone, Together - The Strokes
- Miles Kane - Happenstance
- T.O.N.Y. - Solange
- I Prefer Your Love - St. Vincent
- All The Pretty Faces - The Killers
- Lately - Stevie Wonder
- DNA - The Kills
- Meet Me In The City - The Black Keys
- Soldier’s Poem - Muse
I’m too lazy to tag anyone :3